Return To Job List
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is seeking a Technical Writer to join one of our Nashville clients! This opportunity offers great team culture, collaborative teams,stability, and much more! If you have an interest in joining a always growing company, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Technical Writer:
Documenting technical solutions such as: Data flow diagrams and Engineering documents for Identity Access Management, Vulnerability Management and Role based access control.
Required Skills of the Technical Writer:
- Excellent documentation skills
- Significant knowledge around gathering, collecting, writing
- Experience documenting technical solutions such as: Data flow diagrams and Engineering documents for Identity Access Management, Vulnerability Management and Role based access control.
What’s in it for the Technical Writer?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholder
- Competitive salary
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.