Return To Job List
Full Stack UI Developer Location
: Alpharetta, GAJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Full stack UI Developer to join one of our national healthcare clients for a fully REMOTE opportunity! This is an exciting opportunity that will be making major contributions! For more information, please apply today!
NO C2C OR Visa Sponsorship. W2 USC and GC only!
Position Overview for the Full stack Java Developer:
- Partner with team members to guide and deliver roadmaps
- Analyze the system requirements and document those specifications
- Build and develop enhancements for existing systems and software
- Create migration packaging for system, user, and implementation testing
- Recommend improvements to the applications within departments
- Resolve bugs found during testing phase and post-implementation of software
Required Skills for the Full stack Java Developer:
- Experience with java, spring boot, and dropwizard
- Experience in AngularJS, ReactJS, HTML, CSS, node.js
- Knowledge in Oracle
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams
- Strong analytical skills & excellent communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
What’s in it for the Full stack Java Developer?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Competitive compensation
- Flex hours and opportunity to work remote
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row