Return To Job List
Java Developer Location
: Alpharetta, GAJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Hadoop Engineer to join one of our national healthcare clients for a fully REMOTE opportunity! This is an exciting opportunity that will be making major contributions! For more information, please apply today!
NO C2C OR Visa Sponsorship. W2 USC and GC only!
Position Overview for the Hadoop Engineer:
- Partner with team members to guide and deliver roadmaps
- Analyze the system requirements and document those specifications
- Build and develop enhancements for existing systems and software
- Code debugging and problem-solving
Required Skills for the Hadoop Engineer:
- Experience with java, spring boot, and dropwizard
- Experience with relational databases, Oracle
- Hadoop based structures (Hbase, Solr, Kafka)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams
- Strong analytical skills & excellent communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
What’s in it for the Hadoop Engineer?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Competitive compensation
- Flex hours and opportunity to work remote
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row