Return To Job List
: TexasJob Category
: End User Support / Helpdesk
Our client is seeking a Field Technician to help set up their new building! The Field Technician will be preforming installations and troubleshooting VoIP and digital phones, port activations, and cabling of low-voltage and security wiring to ensure that the building is up and running correctly for staff!
The ideal candidate will have great customer service skills and should excel in “white glove” treatment as they will be setting up hardware for doctors on campus.
Top 3 Must Have Skills:
- 6+ months’ Professional experience installing and troubleshooting VoIP (voice over IP) and digital phones
- Must have experience cabling low voltage wires and security wiring
- Must have great customer service skills – preferred experience with white glove treatment
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row