Return To Job List
Artificial Intelligence Software Engineer Location
: Emeryville, CAJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Software Engineer to work on our client’s Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning team in Emeryville, CA. If you are seeking to join an industry-leading company and a nationally recognized team, please apply today!
*No C2C or sponsorship offered*
Responsibilities of the AI / ML Software Engineer:
- Modify, implement, test, and support all Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning product related technology and functionality, including software infrastructure in an AWS hosted environment
- Build automated processes that are supportable, monitored, and enterprise-scale
- Integrate services from popular ML packages such as Keras, TensorFlow, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Develop code according to best practices, such as CI/CD, TDD, code reviews, etc.
Requirements of the AI / ML Software Engineer:
- 3+ years’ experience working on applications of machine learning and artificial intelligence
- 5+ years’ experience with strong capability in Python
- Experience working with very large, enterprise-level data sets
- Experience building and deploying data-driven solutions
- Experience with common Machine Learning packages
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and its tools
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experience with Spark or PySpark preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Join an industry-leading organization creating cutting edge technology solutions
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row