Return To Job List
Sr. Performance EngineerLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is seeking a Sr. Performance Engineer for one of our largest healthcare clients in Nashville, TN. This is a long-term opportunity with the ability to grow both personally and professionally. If you are a Senior Performance Engineer looking for your next opportunity, please apply today!
Primary Responsibilities for the Performance Engineer:
- Create, execute load tests and analyze SUT for potential tuning opportunities
- Determine appropriate benchmarks for performance and participate in establishing algorithms in scalability
- Implement meaningful improvements to improve scalability, stability, and user experience
- Perform root cause analysis
Qualifications for the Performance Engineer:
- 8+ years of experience as a Performance Engineer
- Strong understanding of issues of scale and performance in large-scale environments
- Experienced in testing performance in an Agile methodology
- Expert understanding of best practices for client–side performance tuning best practices
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Experience with Microservices
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science or equivalent experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Collaborative team environment in an industry-leading organization
- Competitive ocmpensation
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row