Return To Job List
: Job Category
: All Other
IDR has a new opening for a Claims/Collections Specialist to work onsite in hospitals around Atlanta, GA. This person will be supporting hospitals to collect patient payments. If you’re looking to join an industry-leading organization, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Claims/Collections Specialist:
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, services, or credit contracts.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims or non-payable checks, or to return merchandise.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations.
Requirements of the Claims/Collections Specialist:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in collections or Associate's degree in Business
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculation
- Previous experience in a medical, clinical or health care setting highly preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Join an industry-leading organization
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row