Return To Job List
Enterprise Project ManagerLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is seeking an Enterprise Project Manager to join one of our healthcare clients! This opportunity offers great team culture, innovative features, amazing perks and much more! If you have an interest in joining a rapidly growing company, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Wide range of project experience: process re-design, implementation, enterprise initiatives, etc
- Create Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans
- Manage policies, requirements and implementation process
- Manage recovery/ crisis management within the organization, employees, infrastructure, and all related technology
Required Skills of the Project Manager:
- 5+ years of Enterprise Project Managerment experience
- Wide range of project expeirence: process re-design, implementation, enterprise initiatives, etc
- Previous knowledge/experience working on Business Continuity/DR plans
- Experience creating, managing and process implementation
- Prior leadership experience within various business units
- PMP, PGMP, or Lean Six Sigma is preferred
What’s in it for the Project Manager?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholder
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.