Return To Job List
: King of Prussia, PAJob Category
: Business Analysis
IDR is seeking an Implementation Analyst to join one of our clients for an opportunity with our client in King of Prussia, PA! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with an industry leading company, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Implementation Analyst:
- Ensure quality client deliveries within targeted timeframes based upon work effort and allocation
- Understands assigned clients claim systems and payment policies in order to document requirements for implementing services and software
- Support clients during maintenance periods which may require researching issues, analyzing software behavior, and remediating defects
Required Skills for the Implementation Analyst:
- 3+ years of experience in an external client-facing role, assisting with and documenting requirements for software implementations
- Experience and thorough understanding of healthcare insurance claims lifecycle
- Exposure to SDLC methodologies such as Agile
- Previous experience within a payor environment preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
What’s in it for the Implementation Analyst?
- Get in with an industry leading company
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row