Return To Job List
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is seeking a SQL Database Administrator for an well established client in the Franklin, TN area. If you’re looking for a stable opportunity to continue your career, apply today!
Position Overview for the SQL DBA:
- Strong design, troubleshooting and tuning experience
- Create disaster recovery and backup plans and procedures
- Utilize tools to optimize productivity and performance
- Responsible for monitoring databases and quickly responding to issues that do arise
- Install updates and provide proactive maintenance to databases
- Mentor junior database administrators
Required Experience for the SQL DBA:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Database Administrator
- Over 10 years of overall IT experience
- Proven experience in SQL Server administration
- Experience supporting development, testing and production database environments
- Experience creating disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Experience working in a high availability environment
- Strong tuning and troubleshooting experience
- Experience as a technical lead preferred
- Experience working with vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Excellent 401K Plan
- Yearly Bonus!
- Ability to work for a well-established company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.