Return To Job List
: Birmingham, AlabamaJob Category
*Not able to Sponsor*
IDR is looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join one of our most influential client’s in Birmingham, AL. This is a great opportunity for growth, development, and the chance to work for a company recognized nationwide.
Responsibilities of the Security Engineer:
- To plan, design, enforce and audit security policies and procedures which safeguard the integrity of and access to enterprise systems, files, and data elements.
- To recognize and identify potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change.
- To understand where policies need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- To provide management with risk assessments and security briefings to advise them of critical issues that may affect customers, or corporate security objectives.
- To evaluate and recommend security products, services and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
Requirements of the Security Engineer:
- 3+ years of security engineer/analyst experience required
- Experience with Privileged Access Management infrastructure
- Extensive experience with security platforms and master policy
- Experience working with DNS Firewalls and IPS/IDS
- Experience executing vulnerability scanning of networks and applications and forensic investigations
- Experience working within a security information and event management (SIEM)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an established and growing company
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to influence direction of a dynamic company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 5 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row