Return To Job List
Data Warehouse DeveloperLocation
: Birmingham, AlabamaJob Category
Data Warehouse Developer
*Not able to Sponsor*
IDR is looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer to join one of our most influential client’s in Birmingham, AL. This is a great opportunity for growth, development, and the chance to work for a company recognized nationwide.
Responsibilities of the Data Warehouse Developer:
- To collaborate with a diverse team of analysts and end users to design and build EDW artifacts.
- Ability to use PowerInsight Enterprise Data Warehouse and SAP Business Objects and create dashboards and reporting tools.
- To perform both analyst and developer responsibilities as needed.
- To perform highly complex analysis and design across multiple database platforms and technologies.
- May need to instruct and guide those with less experience.
- To conduct research into new data warehouse applications and determine viability for adoption.
Requirements of the Data Warehouse Developer:
- Atleast 5 years’ experience developing in SQL on an Oracle platform
- 3+ years developing reports in BusinessObjects and Tableau dashboards
- Experience in maintaining a large data warehouse in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field such as MIS or engineering
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an established and growing company
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to influence direction of a dynamic company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 5 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row