IDR is seeking a Systems & Network Engineering Analyst (Wireless Technologies) to join our premiere healthcare clients in Birmingham, AL. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Systems & Network Engineering Analyst:
- Work on Wireless projects
- Manage security issues
- Manage business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications, and systems process analysis.
- Create detailed selection evaluation criteria
- To engineer and analyze business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments
- Collaborate with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software.
- Mitigate risks with solutions for demanding business situations
Required Skills for the Systems & Network Engineering Analyst:
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in Systems ad Network Engineering
- Strong experience in Wireless projects (Cisco Prime, Cisco MSE, Cisco DNA, 7 Signal, Akips)
- Strong general Cisco Network knowledge & design, TCP/IP, Route / Switch, OSI Model
- Strong troubleshooting experience (Omni Peek, Wireshark, Fluke Products AirMagnet, AirPcap)
What’s in it for the Systems & Network Engineering Analyst?
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work hours
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row