Return To Job List
: Birmingam, AlabamaJob Category
IDR is looking for a seasoned Perl Programmer experienced with to join one of our client’s teams in Birmingham, AL. This is a great opportunity for growth, development, and the chance to work for a company recognized nationwide.
Responsibilities of the Perl Programmer:
- Developing and supporting the continued growth of internal and external applications
- Create effective efficient program code based upon detailed specifications with periodic support and direction by more senior staff development team
- Working with both front-end web-based applications as well as back end applications that support business needs
Requirements of the Perl Programmer:
- 5+ years of experience in web application development utilizing perl programming.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Understanding of and compliance with IT development process (SDLC).
- Ability to handle a full life cycle development from analysis, design, implantation and testing is required.
- Must be able to communicate both on a technical level with peers as well as with other business teams in a non-technical manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an established and growing company
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to influence direction of a dynamic company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 5 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row