Return To Job List
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Network Engineering
IDR is hiring a Network Engineer for one of our clients in the Nashville area! Our client offers work/life balance, stability, and career growth. If you are a Network Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level, please apply today!
Job responsibilities for the Network Engineer:
- Troubleshoot customer service and incident response issues.
- Ensures the overall health of communications infrastructure maintaining all components at optimal operating levels
- Maintains and updates all hardware, software, tools, and peripherals associated with communications infrastructure
- Reports usage and trend analysis
- Performs day-to-day support including adds, moves, changes, and deletions
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves connectivity problems and issues
- Performs daily administration, maintenance, and problem resolution for assigned customer service requests and incidents
Job requirements for the Network Engineer:
- 4+ years’ experience in network operations and data networking.
- Advanced skillsets within Open Shortest Path First and Cisco equipment.
- Experience working with SolarWinds through proactive monitoring.
- Relevant experience supporting Cisco network technology in an enterprise level environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaboration skills
What is in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Stable company with professional environment
- Internal growth opportunities
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 5 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row