Return To Job List
Sr Data EngineerLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Senior Data Engineer
IDR's client is seeking a Data Engineer to join their team in Atlanta, GA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Engineer:
- Overall support of the data environment including troubleshooting, identifying, collecting, and evaluating requirements
- Develop new and enhance existing data processing components including but not limited to data transformation, data management, and data Quality
- Engage cross functionally with teams such as security, network, and business analysts’ teams to meet company needs.
- Work in a cloud-based platform environment building and managing the data pipeline
Required Skills for the Senior Data Engineer:
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing including data warehouse, data processing, and data transformation
- 4+ years of hands on data engineering experience in an Agile environment
- Experience using Java, Python Spark, PySpark, and SQL
- Bachelor's Degree
- SSIS, SQL Server, SSRS experience
What's in it for the Data Engineer?
- Join a flexible, friendly work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Take part in exciting work that is critical to the organization’s success