IDR is looking for a UI/UX Designer one of our Fortune 200 Healthcare clients in Denver, CO. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
A designer is a member of the User Experience team responsible for designing the presentation layer for web applications. The position reports to the Manager of User Experience within the Requirements team.
· Designs, develops, and supports various applications in the IT and Clinical spaces
· Works with teammates to understand the business requirements and functional specifications
· Creates sitemaps, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs
· Participates in design reviews to maintain consistency across multiple applications and guarantee adherence to requirements and standards.
· Works with the QA team for defect resolution
· Works with the team leads and/or project managers for planning, estimation, documentation, and status reporting
· Performs any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support
· Responsive web experience is required
· Macintosh OS
Must Have Skills:
· Intermediate to advanced skill level in web UI/UX technologies and design
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Extremely familiar with W3C Standards and best practices
· Intermediate to advanced skill level in Adobe Creative Suite and willing to learn new applications when necessary
· Minimum 2 years experience converting a flat design into a coded HTML documents without the use of a WYSIWIG editor
· Must be able to assist in identifying and troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
· Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
What's in it for you?
· Diverse team, team-oriented focus
· Collaboration, innovation, and service excellence are central to their core values
· Casual dress code
· Excellent work-life balance
· Sense of community within the company
· 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
· Employee Stock Ownership Program
· Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row