IDR's client is in search of a Cloud Architect to join their clients team in Johnston, RI! This person will help lead cloud, CICD and DevOps practices. If you're interested, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Cloud Architect:
- Architect/Design/Build/Support patterns and implementation details needed for Event Sourcing (ES) and Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS).
- Work as a technical expert who can go wide in application development and cloud architecture, but who can go deep in Security and Implementation details.
- Provide hands on engineering to build capabilities to support multiple Agile software delivery teams and their platform needs
- Willingness to work in legacy infrastructure and application as well as green field
- Guide and educate developers on security, automation, and cloud architecture/technology
Requirements for the Cloud Architect:
- 5-10 years of experience in one or more of the following: Java, Clojure, Scala, Node.js, IOS, Android, Ruby, or Python
- 2+ years’ experience with Infrastructure as Code and AWS AMI and Cloud Formation
- Experience with AWS cloud architecture and implementation
- Experience with Agile/Jira/Confluence/HipChat/Slack, Jenkins
- Experience architecting security into the solution
What's in it for you?
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Flexible hours
- Work for Fortune 500 level company
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc.)
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 7 years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 7 years