Return To Job List
Senior .Net DeveloperLocation
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is partnering with a global leader in digital solutions for the healthcare industry on a Lead .Net Developer based in Nashville, TN. Our client’s unconventional approach to learning is built around your career and sets you up on a continuous path of learning with cutting edge technology. If you are looking for a company that values people growth, customer success, and innovation excellence, please apply today – we want to talk to you!
Position Overview for the Software Developer:
- Analyze Project requirements and deliver the tasks independently
- Collaborate with Management
- Work under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Directs development teams to achieve Optimal performance
- Lead activity of understanding tickets and come up with sub task and estimates.
- Work with architect to produce low level design document.
- Proficient experience in building SOA and Rest Services using .NetCore.
Required Skills for the Lead .Net Developer:
- 8+ years of professional .Net development experience
- Strong understanding of SOA and RestServices using .NetCore
- Healthcare experience is required
- Azure is a plus
What’s in it for the Lead .Net Developer?
- Work for an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row