Return To Job List
: Montgomery, AlabamaJob Category
: Administrative / Clerical
One of IDR’s clients is seeking a Staff Nurse to join its team in Montgomery, AL! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse Include:
- Complete and document an accurate and comprehensive Nursing Assessment within twenty-four (24) hours of patient’s admission.
- Assess acuity of withdrawal and intervene according to Physician’s policy, procedures, and protocol.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients and their family members.
- Monitor vital signs (B/P, Pulse, Respirations) and administer medications when ordered by physician.
- Perform venipuncture on patients without harm.
- Administer P.O. medications, IM injections and IV medications, including IV fluids.
- Transcribe physician orders, order medication and be accountable for controlled medications.
- Perform routine monitoring and testing, e.g., blood glucose monitoring, audiometric screening, EKG.
- Provide health/medical education to patients and family members as appropriate.
Required Skills/Experience of the Staff Nurse:
- Current state license such as RN or LPN (RN highly preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in a chemical dependency treatment
- Capable of administering First Aid and CPR
- Know and abide by the general provisions of 42 CFR Part 2, and 45 CFR
What’s in It for You?
- Direct Hire opportunity
- Enjoy great compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Chance to join a growing program with a great organization
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row