Return To Job List
: Richardson, TexasJob Category
: Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR's Client is looking to add a Statistical Analyst to their team immediately! As the Statistical Analyst you will be responsible for developing predictive models for marketing data and help provide analytical services to various clients! The Analyst is required to assist with the coordination of the planning, development and execution of the modeling effort and be responsible for its documentation!
- A degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics and/or five years work experience required.
- Experience as a data analyst/modeler, preferably dealing with large amounts of transaction data.
- Experience with SAS or comparable statistical software required.
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row