Return To Job List
Benefits Specialist l REMOTE Location
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Human Resources
One of IDR’s premier Fortune 500 level clients is seeking a REMOTE Benefits Specialist to join their Benefit’s team. This group supports the internal employees with HR related questions around Benefits and LOA.
We are looking for positive and friendly individuals to join this group. If you are interested in furthering your career in the HR field, please apply today!
Benefits Specialist Position Overview:
- Work in a team environment handling internal employee questions over the phone
- Assist employees with questions related to direct deposit, HR/payroll software, open enrollment, benefits, LOA, etc.
- Update employee files
- Assist in new hire onboarding transactions
Benefits Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of Benefit or Human Resource related experience
- General knowledge of HR including benefits and/or payroll would
- Excellent computer skills (typing, data entry, 10 key, and the ability to learn new software programs quickly)
- Excellent communication and positive attitude
- Exposure to LOA would be a plus
What's in it for you?
- Upward mobility
- Full benefits :Medical, Dental, Vision
- 100% REMOTE
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, stable company