Return To Job List
Senior QA Analyst - Automation TesterLocation
: Brentwood, TNJob Category
: Quality Assurance
IDR is seeking a Senior Automation QA Analyst to join one of our top healthcare clients in the greater Nashville area. This is a *DIRECT HIRE* opportunity! Our client offers an innovative and collaborative working environment and the ability to work with new technologies. If you are looking for your next opportunity, we want to talk to you!
Position Overview for the Senior Automation QA Analyst:
- Work with team to improve the design and architecture of the automated testing infrastructure
- Create and define test tools for functional, performance, and scale testing
- Work with development teams to implement application Testability Requirement
- Mentor team members and perform peer reviews
Required Skills for the Senior Automation QA Analyst:
- 5+ years of experience in Automation Testing
- Experience in Automation Framework development using Java
- Experience with Selenium, QTP/UFT, Cucumber, or TestNG
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration utilizing Jenkins, Maven, BitBucket, or Git
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of programming with Java, SQL Server, and front-end technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row