Return To Job List
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is seeking an AWS Developer to join one of our top clients in Nashville, TN. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the AWS Developer:
- Responsible for creation of different AWS service to build a serverless application.
- Responsible development of interoperable FHIR based solution in the cloud infrastructure
- Creating alerts (custom and managed) for different services.
- Extracting log data and creating custom logs
- Implement AWS best practices regarding security and scalability
Required Skills for the AWS Developer:
- 2+ years of hands on experience working with AWS
- 2+ years of experience setting up private cloud, hybrid cloud, security
- Minimum of 2 years of health care experience
- 1+ year of experience working with FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row