Return To Job List
DBHDD - West Central Georgia - CNALocation
: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Category
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
IDR is seeking an experienced CNA to join one of our top, excelling healthcare clients in Columbus, GA for a 2 month assignment.
Position overview for the CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Assist all providers with all aspects of patient care
- Assist in forensic services
- Any other assigned clinical duties
Required Skills for the CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
- 2+ years' experience as a CNA or Nurse Aide
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced patient care environment
- Certified or Registered Nurse Assistant -preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture