Return To Job List
Sr. Tax Accountant Location
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR is looking to find a Senior Tax Accountant to join one of our client’s team in the greater Nashville area. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a large corporation with lots of opportunity for growth and advancement, apply NOW!
Responsibilities for the Senior Tax Accountant:
- Prepare quarterly and annual income & tax estimates & annual extensions.
- Prepare quarterly provision and assist in true up process using Avalara.
- Assist in researching tax law and tax planning, as required.
- Identify, initiate and support the continual improvement of quality and efficiency of processes and systems within the Tax department and the company.
Required Skills for the Senior Tax Accountant:
- 4-6+ years of experience in a corporate Tax Accounting environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relative degree with certifications (Masters Degree Highly Preferred)
- Detail orientated and organized individual
- Sales and Use experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What’s In It For You?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Direct hire opportunity
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row