Return To Job List
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking a Senior Accountant to join one of our largest healthcare clients in Nashville. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Sr. Accountant:
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for assigned general ledger accounts.
- Prepare and post assigned journal entries associated with the monthly close process.
- Participate in month end closing
- contribute towards collecting, verifying, analyzing, and reporting client information
Required Skills for the Sr. Accountant:
- 4+ years in an accounting related role
- Experience with an accounting software
- Experience with account reconciliations, variance analyses, and financial statement preparation required
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Business, Finance or similar field.
- CPA Preferred
- Master degree preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package + Bonus
- 401K options
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Excellent PTO
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row