Return To Job List
Sr. Systems AnalystLocation
: Whittier, CaliforniaJob Category
: All Other
Sr. Systems Analyst
IDR’s client is seeking a Sr. Systems Analyst to join its growing team in Whittier, CA!
Responsibilities of the Sr. Systems Analyst include:
- Provide technical application solutions for assigned business areas
- Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the customers objectives and configure and translate them to technical design specifications
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs or technical configuration
- Design and execute unit, system and integration test plans for new developments, releases, and reports
Required Skills/Experience of the Sr. Systems Analyst includes:
- EZ Cap experience is a must
- BA or BS degree preferred or relevant experience or training
- 5-7 years’ experience in providing technical support and maintenance
- No travel required
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back atmosphere that fosters teamwork
- Be part of a collaborative, Agile organization
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, etc.