Return To Job List
: Tifton, GeorgiaJob Category
IDR’s client is seeking an IT Trainer to join its growing team in Tifton and Jesup, GA!
Responsibilities of the IT Trainer include:
- Design and develop learning materials for IT projects
- Conduct training presentations, tutorials, guides, lesson plans and exercises in various media and formats for the course audience
- Update training materials based off feedback, surveys, IT version updates, and IT support tickets
- Work closely with the IT team, customers, and stakeholder to identify gaps in user training
Required Skills/Experience of the IT Trainer includes:
- 4+ years' experience in technical training and train-the-trainer training
- Experience in course creation tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, or Storyline
- Prior work experience developing end-user training
- Experience developing course content (user manuals, handouts, slides, exercises, we-based training)
- MUST have a driver's license and be able to travel throughout the state of GA to conduct training
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Communications, Teaching, IT, or related field
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back atmosphere that fosters teamwork
- Be part of a collaborative, Agile organization
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, etc.