Return To Job List
Sr Business AnalystLocation
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Business Analysis
One of IDR’s clients that is a leader in the healthcare industry is looking to hire on a Sr Business Analyst in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years’ experience in the IT/business analysis field with a healthcare background. If you are looking to join a company that offers opportunities for growth, cutting edge technology, and a great work environment- APPLY TODAY!
Responsibilities of the Sr Business Analyst
- Design IT solutions to meet the business strategic goals by eliciting requirements from product managers, product directors, product owners, UX teammates, business SMEs, development and QA leads, and executive leadership.
- Create and update functional requirements documents, use cases, screen layouts, process flows, and other design artifacts as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining requirements through the life of the project and raising awareness with mitigating strategies when issues arise that may impact budget or timelines.
- Lead grooming sessions for the purpose of collecting and defining the business and functional requirements required to properly design a product.
- Lead and facilitate interactions between clinical teams, business system end-users and technical teams, such as requirement gathering and crafting sessions, solution design sessions, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), post-deployment feedback sessions, and status meetings.
Requirements of the Sr Business Analyst
- Hands-on software development using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Should be able to grasp complex clinical and business requirements and processes and document them effectively.
- Strongly skilled in the process of requirements elicitation, investigation, and ability to apply critical thinking in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Healthcare Information systems, revenue cycle, and clinical user experience
- Experience writing all types of requirements for a software application
Preferred skills of the Sr Business Analyst
- Salesforce experience preferred
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 6 Years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 6 years