Return To Job List
Senior Full Stack DeveloperLocation
: nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: All Other
One of IDR’s clients is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join its team in Nashville, TN ! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer Include:
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle including estimating, technical design implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications and interfaces developed by the clients.
- Contributing and delivering hands on code in an agile environment
- Working closely with QA team members to ensure developed code meets criteria
- Working with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements
Required Skills/Experience of the Full Stack Developer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology highly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience working within .NET Core
- 3+ years’ experience with Azure
- 3+ years’ experience with C# / MVC
- Problem solver, Brain Stormer, and Self-motivated!
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row