IDR is seeking an IT Asset Manager to join one of our client’s teams in Nashville, TN. If you are a seasoned professional looking for new opportunities- Apply NOW!
Responsibilities of the IT Asset Manager
- Audit and develop records and databases containing license, warranty, and service agreements information for hardware and software. Ensure records are organized, up-to-date, and auditable
- Daily and long-term strategic managements of software and technology- related hardware within the organization
- Will assist and advise in procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the IT organization
- Plan and implement IT hardware asset life cycle strategy
- Review all current license and maintenance agreements, assist in negotiating proposed agreements, assist in negotiating proposed agreements, and ensure
- Maintain guardianship and report on the state of the company's IT assets at any given point in time.
- Manage ITIL Standards, TSC Policies, and Disposals
Requirements of the IT Asset Manager
- 5-7 years with hardware and software asset management
- Bachelor’s Degree or suitable combination of education and experience
- Experience with ServiceNow is preferred
- Experience with asset recovery, cost allocations, and charge backs
- Experience tracking and renewing hardware/software using a platform such as ServiceNow or similar application
- Self-starter and self-motivated candidates are necessary
- Experience interpreting licensing terms and conditions.
- Advanced understanding of system architecture for servers and workstations required.
- ITIL certification is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Ability to work with an Industry Leading organization
- Excellent work/life balance
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row