Return To Job List
IT Support Specialist ILocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: All Other
IT Support Specialist
IDR’s client is seeking an IT Support Specialist 1 to join its growing team in Atlanta, GA!
Responsibilities of the IT Support Specialist include:
- Provide end-user support of software applications
- Troubleshoot, identify, analyze, and recommend new applications
- Document processes and conduct analysis
- Plan and conduct preventative maintenance such as installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes
- Be the level 1 support for all calls, tickets, and emails
Required Skills/Experience of the IT Support Specialist includes:
- 3+ years working with a ticketing system such as Jira or ServiceNow
- 3+ years’ experience with O365/Exchange, MS Office, Confluence/Jira
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must live in Atlanta and be a U.S. citizen
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back atmosphere that fosters teamwork
- Be part of a collaborative, Agile organization
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, etc.