Return To Job List
Payment Integrity AnalystLocation
: Tennessee, TNJob Category
IDR is seeking a Payment integrity Analyst to join one of our top clients in Nashville, TN and this position is 100% remote. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Payment integrity Analyst:
- Reviews medical records and other documentation against all claims in a timely manner to ensure accurate billing and coding for all products, and that these requirements meet or exceeds production and quality goals.
- Maintains documentation through code review findings by utilizing the investigative case tracking system.
- Provide code guidance and expertise to the clinical team and/or investigation.
- Review CMS and payer coding and reimbursement policies
- Lead and/or participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Evaluate fraud and abuse risks through analyzing medical records
- Ability to communicate with all levels of leadership through strong written and communication skills.
Required Skills for the Payment Integrity Analyst:
- 3+ years’ experience in coding with experience in facility and pro fee coding
- Coding credential required: RHIA, RHIT,CCS-P, or CPC
- 4+ years of experience with hospital and physician medical claims
- Proficiency with a variety of computer applications and the ability to work with them independently.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Reimbursement policy or claims software analyst experience desired
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row