Return To Job List
AMP Operations EngineerLocation
: Glendale, CaliforniaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a AMP Operations Engineer with experience in engineering, configuration, integration and advanced automation application. If you are interested in working with a reputable healthcare company, apply today!
Position Overview for the Technical Operations Engineer:
- Responsible for support and enhancement of internal .net utilities
- Responsibilities include the development/coding of technology solutions to support ITSM strategies and business requirements
- Knowledge of the Enterprise environment including Infrastructure, Network, Automation, Upgrades, Monitoring and Integrations.
Required Skills for the Technical Operations Engineer:
- Hands on experience with .Net
- Automation activity and they ability document environments, Ability to understand tech requirements
- Experience with AMP Tools such as Zabbix, OMi, Dynatrace, ELK, Grafana, Kafka, NNMi, Server Automation and Operations Orchestration.
- Integration experience
What’s in it for the Technical Operations Engineer?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Casual Dress code
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row