IDR is seeking a Clinical IT Analyst to join one of our clients in Birmingham, AL. If you are an experienced Clinical Information Systems Specialist looking to join a recognized organization with a large impact and continued growth, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Clinical IT Analyst:
- Participate in the selection, implementation, and support of clinical systems
- Ensure maximum use and efficiency of clinical systems
- Provide direct, hands-on education and support to staff about the use of technology in a manner which promotes patient safety and confidentiality
- Improve development of clinical systems and processes
- Provide training to clinical staff and assist in the implementation and testing of various clinical software and system updates
- Facilitates design of clinical workflow in conjunction with the clinicians and provides guidance to Clinical Analysts in designing improved efficiencies, solving complex workflow issues.
- Analyze user needs, requirements, procedures and problems relevant to assigned information systems and recommends solutions
Requirements for the Clinical IT Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Related field required
- 4+ years of experience in a Clinical Information Systems Specialist related role
- Experience supporting and implementing NextGen EMR/EHR
- NextGen Super User strongly preferred
- Must understand front-end and clinical work flows, systems, and procedures.
- Experience leading unit and integrated testing of the software
What's in it for the Clinical IT Analyst?
- Opportunity to work with and lead a very cohesive and trustworthy team.
- Casual dress code & work environment.
- Opportunities for growth and learning.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!