IDR is seeking an iOS Developer in the Johnston, RI area. This developer will be capable of building applications using Swift and UIKi If you are seeking a company where your skills can shine, apply today!
Position Overview for the iOS Developer:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Partners with the IT Architect during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participate in agile daily standups
Required Skills for the iOS Developer:
- 2+ years of iOS & XCode development experience
- Experience with Cocoapods and iOS build process
- High level skills in Swift and Objective-C and strong ability with latest iOS SDKs
- Experience with Backbase is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Well established, Fortune-500 company that’s using the latest tech tools
- Flexibility with hours!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 7 Years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 7 years