Return To Job List
Practice Manager: SecurityLocation
: Berry Hill, TennesseeJob Category
IDR has an exciting opportunity available for an IT Security Practice Manager in the Nashville, TN area. If you are looking to lead an awesome team with cutting edge technologies, we would love to talk to you!
Position Overview for the IT Security Practice Manager:
- Provide Pre-sales and business acquisition for the company
- Ensure new service offerings from the practice are continuously and consistently brought to market
- Set-up and lead projects involving relevant practice technologies
- Facilitate the growth of practice team members by leading and mentoring others in the practice team
- Assist with the development of Statement of Engagements (SOE) and Bills of Materials (BOM)
- Drive the selection of standard toolsets used by security engineers in the field
Required Skills for the IT Security Practice Manager:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in IT Security
- Experience leading and mentoring a technical team
- Advanced Technical Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CCNA, CCNP, ETC.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to effectively communicate with management and customers
- Understanding of the architecture, administration, and management of operating systems (various Linux distros, Windows, etc.), networking and virtualization software
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to be a leader in a growing company
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Ability to have your voice heard and make a difference
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row