IDR is seeking a .NET Developer to join a team of passionate programmers for a stable opportunity in the Birmingham, AL. If you are looking to take your professional career to the next step, apply today!
Position Overview for the .NET Developer:
- Execution of customization projects (reports, imports, incentive plans, custom API integration)
- Maintain and support existing systems
- Resolution of escalated support issues as needed
- Implement software development best practices
- Execution of development to the core product
Position Requirements for the .NET Developer:
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Professional experience with .NET Framework and .NET Core and ability to work with C#, ASP.NET, WCF, and MVC.
- Mortgage experience HIGHLY preferred
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and Scrum meetings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
What’s in it for the .NET Developer?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!)
- Competitive compensation
- Laid-back environment with flexible hours
- Stability with a well-established company
- Established & well-respected with 20+ years of staffing success in multiple national markets
- Dedicated Engagement Manager committed to you & your success
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's 7x Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Satisfaction Award Winner