Return To Job List
Remote Clinical Content ContractorLocation
: Newton, MAJob Category
One of IDR’s largest clients in the Healthcare industry is looking to bring on a Clinical Content contractor for a FULLY REMOTE position. This candidate is eligible to sit anywhere in the US and work flexible hours.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Content Contractor
- Design, develop, and update clinical content and rules through the synthesis of information gathered from medical literature review, guideline review, structured Internet searches, consultant feedback, and client feedback
- Perform Quality Assurance of clinical content and create and maintain clinical documentation, as required
- Collaborate with other content teams to deliver new and updates content development
- Participate in other projects that may include managed care market analysis, data review and analysis, and other projects as assigned
- Serve as a clinical resource for both internal and external customers
Requirements of the Clinical Content Contractor
- Registered Nurse preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of behavioral health clinical experience required with utilization management, case management, and hospital experience strongly preferred
- Previous healthcare experience in fields such as Psychiatric Social Worker, Mental Health Counselor, or Psychologist
- Must have solid clinical experience in psychiatric and/or substance use disorder clinical practice settings such as Inpatient, Inpatient Detoxification, Partial Hospital Program, or Inpatient Substance Use Rehabilitation
- Must be detail oriented and a team player; comfortable working and collaborating with other team members
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with various software applications, including but not limited to: MS Outlook, MS Word
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Fully remote!
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance)
- Ability to work for a well-established company
- Flexible work hours
- This client is hiring during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row