Return To Job List
Director of Quality, Risk, and SafetyLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is seeking a Director of Quality, Risk and Safety to permanently join one of our clients in Elko, Nevada. The ideal candidate will have expertise with quality, risk, and CMS reporting. If you are interested in kicking off your career with an exceptional healthcare employer, apply today!
Position Overview for the Director of Quality, Risk, and Safety:
- Responsible for safety rounding and quality learning boards.
- Lead the physician meetings and prepare and present data at the Monthly Hospital Board meetings.
- Prepare for and leading TJC surveys hospital wide.
- Lead HCAP initiatives, and the National Quality Program.
- Coordinate and extract data for litigation cases.
- Manage the electronic employee reporting RL Solutions.
- Participate in Leap Frog, workers compensation (partnered with HR), and CMS reporting.
Required Skills for the Director of Quality, Risk, and Safety:
- 5+ years of management experience demonstration of quality improvement, safety, and risk management experience.
- Expertise in Quality and Risk.
- CMS Reporting.
What is in it for the Director of Quality, Risk, and Safety?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual Dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- Full Relocation Cost Covered
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row