Return To Job List
Senior BI Analyst Location
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR is seeking a Senior BI Analyst to join one of our top clients in Nashville, TN. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Senior BI Analyst:
- Collaborate and inform developers of certain criteria to ensure the applications development initiatives are being achieved in an efficient and timely manor by utilizing proper documentation such as diagrams, acceptance criteria, etc...
- Design and support data platforms by collaborating with data developers, data modelers, application developers, architects, business analysts, and business users
- Utilize all aspects of the SDLC to make changes or develop new systems.
- Collaborate with other departments to Identify where the missing links are in the business requirements.
- Integrate and design new systems or data bases to ensure the business requirements are being met in an efficient manner and monitor the progress or these steps.
- Provide excellent communication on project updates to the proper parties.
Required Skills for the Senior BI Analyst:
- 5+ years of BI Analyst experience
- Experience directly within a data warehouse project, working with large data sets and complex models
- Extensive experience with creating user stories
- Proficiency with communicating in a professional manner at the level of a project manager or a Scrum master
- Proficiency with a Microsoft stack, working with Azure
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row