Exciting 100% remote and long-term opportunity for a Clinical Content Writer to work on developing and updating Clinical Content. The content will be related to prior authorization for medical procedures, specialty referrals, and imaging.
The ideal candidate will have a RN / Nursing Academic background, and clinical experience in a substance use disorder or psychiatric clinical practice.
- 3+ years of behavioral health clinical experience
- Experience writing and editing clinical content
- Experience in Research and Evidence Based Medicine (EBM)
- Strong writing skills and experience doing research using multiple sources
- Basic computer skills using the Microsoft Office Platform
- A Nursing or other Advanced Healthcare Degree is preferred
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 6 Years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 6 years