Return To Job List
Oracle HCM Administrator Location
: Irving, TexasJob Category
: 3rd Party Applications
ORACLE HCM ADMINISTRATOR
Come join IDR’s industry-leading client as a PERMANENT Oracle HCM Administrator! As the Oracle HCM Administrator, you will provide functional and technical support, incident management, release management/analysis, testing, and training.
- Administer Oracle Cloud HCM, Benefits and other HCM modules
- Develop and test new security roles and update security roles for data
- Develop and test new workflows for Manager and Employee Self Service, as well as update existing ones
- Apply knowledge of rules configuration, approval types, BPM worklist and transaction console, approvals and alert notifications to support users
- Perform configuration changes in the application
- 2+ years of experience administering Oracle HCM Cloud’s Benefits, Recruiting, and/or Compensation modules
- Oracle HCM Cloud training in Core HR Administration, Workflows and Approvals, and Reporting and Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical team members
Interested? APPLY TODAY! For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Kori Peek at firstname.lastname@example.org.