Return To Job List
: Durham, North CarolinaJob Category
IDR is looking for a talented Data Developer Consultant to join one of our healthcare clients in the Durham, NC area (100% Remote for the time-being). If you have a background in Java Development and Big Data projects, as well as healthcare industry experience – this could be your next project!
Responsibilities for the Data Developer Consultant
- Develop source code for the Use Cases/modules/components assigned using software tools and/or programming languages
- Unit test the source code developed
- Support the SIT testing by fixing the defects reported and assisting the team with environment configuration
Requirements for the Data Developer Consultant
- 6+ years of experience with Java development
- Prior experience working for a healthcare provider
- Experience with Amysis or Cognizant TriZetto Facets
- Experience with SQL Teradata preferred
- AWS experience
What’s in it for the Data Developer Consultant?
- Chance to consult with a well-known & stable company (amidst the Covid Crisis)
- 100% Remote (until deemed safe by public health officials)
- Flexible work hours, relaxed dress code
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row