Return To Job List
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is looking for a talented Data Architect Consultant to join one of our healthcare clients in the Durham, NC area (100% Remote for the time-being). If you have a background in Java Development and Big Data projects, as well as healthcare industry experience – this could be your next project!
Responsibilities for the Data Architect Consultant:
- Understand business requirements and current landscape
- Understand ETL, Analytics engine and Customer systems
- Identify Potential Use Cases
Requirements for the Data Architect Consultant:
- Strong experience with AWS + Native Technologies
- Prior experience working for a healthcare provider
- Should have Amysis or Cognizant TriZetto Facets experience
- Experience with SQL Teradata (required)
- Prior experience utilizing a MDM – Reltio preferred
What’s in it for the Data Architect Consultant?
- Chance to consult with a well-known & stable company (amidst the Covid Crisis)
- 100% Remote (until deemed safe by public health officials)
- Flexible work hours, relaxed dress code
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row