IDR is looking for a Helpdesk Analyst for its Fortune 500 client in the East Providence, RI area. If you have experience with technical support and exceptional customer service skills, apply today!
Job Requirements of the Helpdesk Analyst:
- 3-5 years Help Desk experience in a high volume environment
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software
- Great communication skills
- Must have flexibility to work until 6pm and weekend on-call work as needed
- A+ certification required
Job overview for the Helpdesk Analyst:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware and resolve issues
- Install various hardware and software and troubleshoot as needed
- Observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors
- Manage ticketing system to keep track of daily ticket requests and system solutions
- Conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
What’s in it for you?
- Business casual dress code
- Overtime hours offered
- Full benefits, medical, dental and vision
- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row