Return To Job List
International Tax Accountant Location
: Chicago, IllinoisJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR is looking for an International Tax Accountant to join one of our clients in Chicago, IL. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join an established organization and have your voice heard, please apply today!
Position Overview for the International Tax Accountant:
- Tax reporting for international operations, review of Forms 5471, 8865 & 8858, foreign tax pools and determination of available foreign tax credits.
- Manage domestic and international post-acquisition tax integration and determiniation of tax entries for US GAAP purchase accounting
- Assisting in various tax planning projects
- Prepare responses to IRS income tax audit inquiries
Required Skills for the International Tax Accountant:
- 2+ years of experience in corporate income taxation
- Corporate group experience in public accounting or corporate tax
- Degree in Accounting
- CPA is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc.)
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent work/life balance
- Chance to get in with an enterprise level company
- Direct hire
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row