Return To Job List
Project Manager Location
: New Jersey, NJJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is seeking a Project Manager to join one of our healthcare clients! This opportunity offers remote flexibility, innovative features/cutting edge technology, amazing perks and much more! If you have an interest in joining a rapidly growing company, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Participate in creating project plan with budgeting, scheduling and scope, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build out requirements and client success
- Work on project execution and reporting with various departments and IT teams
- Extensive coordination with multiple stakeholders with meetings and contracts
Required Skills of the Project Manager:
- 5+ years of relevant Project Management experience as listed above
- Extensive experience working with Agile Software Development methodologies
- Extensive experience working with stakeholders and executing requirements
- PMP and Healthcare experience highly preferred
What’s in it for the Project Manager?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholder
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row.