Return To Job List
Training & Development SpecialistLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Business Analysis
IDR’s client is seeking a Technical Trainer to join their team! This role will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills to help them grow in their careers.
Responsibilities of the Technical Trainer include:
- Facilitate meetings and work as a liaison between business users and IT personnel to produce training and instructional documents
- Facilitate information gathering sessions with the business users, business analysts, and technical staff.
- Consult with subject matter experts and technical staff to validate functionality and workflow for preparation of instructional or training documentation for communications to end users.
- Document business processes and create instructional documents for users of new or upgraded systems.
- Identify training needs, providing guidance and training to customers or less experienced staff.
- Create procedures based on standardized templates.
Required Skills/Experience of the Technical Trainer include:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- 5 years of experience providing educational, training or instructional services
- 5 years technical documentation experience:
- Proven work experience as an IT Trainer, Technical Trainer or similar role
- Experience designing technical course material
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Experience developing end-user documentation (online and hard copy)
- Skilled in the use of SharePoint